The InfiniBand Fundamentals course provides a great opportunity to be exposed to InfiniBand concepts, considerations and implementation methods. This course will take place in New York City from June 17 through 19, and in Sunnyvale, CA from June 23 through 25. During this three-day course, participants will learn InfiniBand best practices and will take the “InfiniBand Fundamentals” online certification exam, which solidifies participants as leaders in the industry with enhanced knowledge and expertise of InfiniBand technology. Participants will also receive six months free access to the Mellanox Online Academy.
For more information, check out the Mellanox Academy website.
IBTA Welcomes Four New Members
The InfiniBand Trade Association is pleased to announce that four companies have recently joined the organization. These companies are already integral parts of our working groups and bring invaluable expertise to the association.
Check out each company here, and stay tuned for further details on the IBTA blog.
Upcoming Industry Event – June 2014
ISC’14, June 22 – 26, 2014
The 2014 International Supercomputing Conference will take place in Leipzig, Germany and will feature over 300 expert speakers who will share their perspectives on the latest developments in high performance computing. Featured this year are topics such as the future direction of HPC technologies, life science applications, big data, quantum computing and the real-world value
IBTA Members exhibiting at ISC’14 include:
- 3M – Booth 812
- Cray – Booth 730
- Finisar – Booth 462
- Fujitsu Limited – Booth 530
- HP – Booth 350
- IBM – Booth 410
- Intel – Booth 540
- Mellanox – Booth 531
For additional insights, please visit the ISC’14 website.
Upcoming SC14 Deadlines
Deadlines for the SC14 Technical, HPC Interconnections and Awards Programs are fast approaching. See below for specific submission dates.
- June 15: Applications due for Broader Engagement Program
- June 15: Submissions due for Experiencing HPC for Undergraduates
- June 15: Submissions due for Student Volunteers
- July 1: IEEE-CS Seymour Cray Computer Engineering Awards nominations deadline
- July 1: IEEE-CS Sidney Fernbach Memorial Award nominations deadline
- July 1: ACM/IEEE-CS Ken Kennedy Award nomination deadline
- July 31: BoFs, Posters, ACM Student Research Competition, Doctoral Showcase, Emerging Technologies and most other Technical Program deadlines. Notifications will be issued
For more details on these deadlines, please refer to the SC14 Important Dates page.