IBTA is proud to announce the 31st InfiniBand™ Compliance and Interoperability Plugfest
April 17 - April 28, 2017
University of New Hampshire (UNH) Interoperability Lab (IOL)
Durham, New Hampshire
This page will help you navigate through instructions and documents necessary to participate in the IBTA April 2016 Plugfest.
IBTA Plugfest Summary
This event will provide an opportunity for participants to measure their products for compliance and interoperability with the InfiniBand™ architecture and the event will include RoCE interoperability testing.
The schedule for Plugfest 31 is as follows:
- April 17 - April 21 – Setup, VNA Testing, HDR COM Testing, InfiniBand Interop, RoCE Interop and Device Testing
- April 24 - April 28 – Active Time Domain (ATD), VNA, InfiniBand Interop, RoCE Interop and Device Testing
- Cable and Device registration deadline: Monday, March 20, 2017.
- Cables and Devices: Monday, April 3, 2017.
- Test Equipment: Monday, April 10, 2017.
Vendor devices and cables successfully passing all required IL Compliance Tests and Interoperability procedures will be listed on the IBTA Integrators’ List and will be granted the IBTA Integrators' List Logo.
See IBTA Integrators List Logo Usage Guidelines for more details on the Logo.
- Plugfest General Information - Follow this link for information about Plugfest eligibility requirements, cost, travel, lodging, directions, and shipping information.
- Plugfest Registration - Please follow this link to register for the IBTA Plugfest.
- Required IBTA Integrators’ List Pre-Testing - Follow this link for information pertaining to the required and recommended Plugfest pre-testing of devices and cables.
Additional Plugfest Documents - You can find these documents posted in the Compliance and Interoperability Working Group (CIWG) Documents on the IBTA website.
- IBTA Integrators’ List Policy - Posted
- Compliance Test Pack Setup (IB Devices only) - Posted
- Memory Map Validation MOI - Posted
Questions, comments, or any other information related to the Plugfest, please email: email@example.com